- A student may be allowed to change one subject of combination only within one month of the admission. He/she is to get permission from the principal by applying on a plain paper, through respective head of the department for such change.
- There is provision for reservation of seats for students belonging S.T. and S.C. categories as per Govt. rules. Preference shall be given to candidate with valid certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The guardian must be present at the time of admission.
- The candidate shall have to register themselves to the university immediate after the admission. The information provided by the student shall be treated as final.
- In no circumstances changes from major programme to general program & Vise-Versa shall be allowed after registration.
Student’s Code of Conduct
- Great emphasis is laid on discipline and character building; and students are expected to maintain a high standard of discipline. They are subject to the rules and regulations of the college.
- The student admitted to the college must abide by all rules and regulations as prescribed by the college authority.
- All forms of ragging in hostels & college campus are prohibited. Severe disciplinary action will be taken if anyone is found involved in ragging.
- Mobile phone and Gutkha are strictly prohibited inside the college campus. Students found indulging in such activities will be immediately expelled from the college and legal action will be taken as per Supreme Court Verdict.
- Students will complete all required COVID-19 training, testing, and self-monitoring required by the College prior to returning to campus and while they reside on campus during the semester.
- Students will comply with all travel restrictions imposed by both the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the College.
- Should a student experience any symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival to campus, they will remain isolated and quarantined until they have been cleared by medical professionals.
- Students who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 [a temperature of 100.4ºF or higher, or signs of a fever (aches and chills)] will not travel to campus until they have been cleared by medical professionals and in adherence with CDC guidelines.
- Students are required to wear a face mask/covering outside on campus. Certain exceptions may be made for approved College events/activities.
- Every student shall wear clean, neat and formal dress, fitted to our culture and tradition. Casual wear such as T-Shirts, shorts and jeans must be avoided.
- Attendance in classes is compulsory. Students who do not attend at least 70% of the classes held will be dis-collegiated and will not be allowed to appear in the examination held by University.
- A student attending more than 70 %, but less than 80 % classes will be treated as non-collegiate candidate and such category of students will have to pay Rs. 500/- as fine.
- A student failing to attend classes for 25 days at a time after starting of classes shall be forfeited his/her seat. Attendance in the practical classes is compulsory.
Male students (HS, B.A. and B.Voc.):
- White Shirt and Light Grey Trouser.
Female students :
- HS (10+2) Programme : Churider with White Top and White Trouser and Blue Dot Print (cotton) Duputta.
- B.A. Programme : Churider with White Top and White Trouser and Green Dot Print (cotton) Duputta.
- B.Voc. Programme : Churider with White Top and White Trouser and Red Dot Print (cotton) Duputta. or Muga or Spun silk (Brown colour) Mekhela, White sadar with Navy Blue border and Blue Blouse.
(For All) Students have to wear maroon color sweater as uniform.
Handbook on Code of Conduct
* Any violation of its sanctity calls for firm disciplinary action.