There is an admission committee of the college to conduct the admission process. The committee consists of all the heads of the departments and the principal is the chairman of the committee. The following procedures are followed for admission.
- Application Form for admission to the college has to be submitted in the prescribed format issued by the college authority.
- Students are admitted to the college purely on the basis of merit. The Selection Committees decision regarding admission is final.
- A student has to produce the following documents at the time of interview for admission.
- Original Mark sheets of last examinations. (HSLC & HSSLC for BA/BVoc Programme and HSLC for HS Programme)
- Original Pass Certificates of last examinations. (HSLC & HSSLC for BA/BVoc Programme and HSLC for HS Programme)
- A gap certificate to be produced who has qualifying examination earlier.
- Two recent Passport size photographs.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate as the case may be.