For Bachelor Degree (B.A.) Programme For Bachelor Degree (B.A.) Programme
- There shall be two Sessional Examinations and one End Semester Examination in each semester.
- There shall be 20 marks for Internal Assessment & 80% marks for End Semester Examination in each course during a semester.
- Student may apply for re-evaluation and re-scrutiny of the answer scripts of the End Semester Examination through proper channel.
- In Internal Assessment, different tools are to be used such as Written Test, Paper Presentation, and Laboratory work, Group Discussion etc. suitable to the course. The Process of Internal Assessment is compulsory for all students.
For Higher Secondary (10+2) Programme
- There will be class test, unit test and terminal examination conducted by college authority and final examination will be conducted by AHSEC.
- There shall be Field study for environmental science.
For Bachelor of Vocation (B. Voc.) Programme
- The assessment for the general education component done by the Dibrugarh University as per their prevailing standards and procedures.
- The assessment for the skill development components necessarily focus on practical demonstrations of the skills acquired. Sector Skill Councils SSCNASSCOM IT-ITeS is responsible for designing the examination and assessment pattern for the skill development components of Information Technology and SSCAMH Apperal Made Ups and Home Furnishing is responsible for designing the examination and assessment pattern for the skill development components of Fashion Desigining Programme.